Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday 20 October 2011

Birthday Card

I've been off work sick for a few days and suddenly remembered that I need a birthday card for a colleague on Monday.  I was going to use this card for something else, but decided to send it to her instead as I don't have the energy to make another one right now.  She isn't fond of fussy cards, which is just as well, as this one is quite simple and clean looking.


The card is made from papers I bought from Pink Petticoat with a simple greeting printed on my computer which I cut out using some of my nesties.  I then added a pink flower I found in my stash.

Hopefully she will like it.

Thank you for looking.

Beth. xxx

1 lovely comments:

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Tsk Tsk. I just knew you were hiding your crafty talent under a bushall?. You make lovely cards. See I came to check you out lol. Dee x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments. They make me feel good :-)

Beth. xxx