Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday 19 November 2011

Playing with my Promarkers

Good morning, bloggers!  I hope you're having a lovely Saturday?  The weather here is grey and damp, so I thought I'd have a play with my Cool Grey Promarkers as I don't use them as often as I should do.


I was inspired to make this image by the lovely Nikky Hall over at Polka Doodles and used her Be Neighbours clear stamps for the image.  I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  My colouring is definitely improving and, whilst it's not up to Nikky's amazing standards, I'm very pleased with this.  My only problem now is what to do with it!  I expect I'll eventually make a card from it, but for now I've propped it up on my shelf in the hope that it inspires me to do more and better things using my Promarkers.

I'm off now to have another play.  I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend and hope to see you soon.

Hugs,
Beth. xxx

2 lovely comments:

Sandra said...

Wow Beth your colouring is amazing! It's a glorious sunny day here on the south coast :o)
I also have coloured in panels propped up around my craft room inspiring me and sometimes being made into cards ;o)
Hugs
Sandra x

Feebsy said...

It's amazing how much atmosphere you can create with grey isn't it? Your houses look awesome, they make me wonder what's going on inside with the bright yellow light in the windows!

Feebsy
xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments. They make me feel good :-)

Beth. xxx