Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday 5 November 2011

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 55 Colour

The challenge this time is hosted by Vix and it is to make an item (card/tag/altered thingy) using ONLY the colours brown/cream/pink.  You can use other colours for faces but otherwise please only use just brown, cream and pink.

We are sponsored this time by ONE STOP CARD CRAFTS who are offering a £10.00 voucher for their store as a prize.

For this challenge I used a selection of papers and an adorable image from the wonderful Polka Doodles A Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD which I printed out onto the lovely Ultimate Graphic Paper again from Polka Doodles. Before anyone says anything, no, I'm not employed by them, I just love their products! I chose to make an easel card as I adore them. The main image has been decoupaged although you can't see that from this photo.  I have also used a very pale cream coloured cardstock, but for some reason it looks as though it's white.  I guess photography ain't my strong point LOL!




If you want to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous voucher, please pop over to Crafty Cardmakers and show us all what wonderful creations you can come up with!

Good luck to you all and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Beth. xxx

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful easel card - such a cute image. And thanks for the 'heads up' about the printer card - I shall be looking into that. xx

Mynn xx said...

This is too cute! And what a fabulous idea--to make an easel card! I've never made one--I've now been inspired to try!!! TFS! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments. They make me feel good :-)

Beth. xxx