Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday 31 December 2011

Birthday Card

Hello fellow bloggers.  I hope you are all ready for the New Year?  It will be a quiet night in our house as we will be trying to calm our beautiful greyhounds down during the fireworks that will inevitably go off at midnight.

My 'boss' over at Crafty Cardmakers has recently celebrated her birthday so I thought I show you my creation for her as she is in one of the same birthday swaps as me over at Craft Telly Forum.  Now I know she received it safely I can finally post it here.


The background image was printed on my computer and I added some sparkly glitter to give it some bling.  The flowers were made by me and the edges pressed into a Versamark pad and embossed with silver powder.  The swirlies were made using my Cuttlebug and the greeting is a peel off (something I use very rarely these days).

This is a close up of the flowers:


I had great fun making it and I'm sure that Lin appreciated it.

All that's left is for me to wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2012 and I look forward to reading your comments and visiting as many blogs as I can do in the coming year.

Love,
Beth. xxx

4 lovely comments:

Viv said...

What a lovely card! Happy New Year.

Meggymay said...

A beautiful birthday card. Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog,
Yvonne

Dolly Daydreams said...

Beth is is just gorgeous , your flowers are perfect and I just love the added bling.

Marie

Sarn said...

Oh WOW . . . this is gorgeous x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I love reading your comments. They make me feel good :-)

Beth. xxx